View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 17:30   #8
madmike3668

I am a member out at Ancient city and it is the best shooting range i've ever been to. I shot at gateway years ago and was not impressed. Too many restrictions and the membership was not very friendly. A.C.S.R. has an awesome facility and they are very flexible and accepting of different types shooting as long as basic safety is observed. I always shoot during the week and the range is never too busy. Usually 6 or 7 people but they have so many ranges i can always find one to myself. Excellent value for the money and i've never seen any safety concerns. They have different levels of membership and some include use of pneumatic steel turning targets, but if you don't get that level they still have plenty of standard steel targets on the ranges. You can get all the membership info at their website. You should stop by sometime and talk to Chuck,the owner, he is very nice and will gladly give you a tour and answer any questions you may have. I can't say enough good things about this range, the place is awesome.
madmike3668 is offline   Reply With Quote