View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 15:45   #18
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
That is pretty much where I am. I keep trying to leave Blue Dot for other powders that meter better, have less, flash and boom, etc. I keep coming back to it because, like you said, it meters ok. But even with some high/low spreads on velocities with thrown charges, it still is the all-time groups champ out of my G20. It is also about the least expensive of the high-performing 10mm powders. I have used more BD than any powder by a long ways.

There is no reason why a guy couldn't live entirely on a diet of Blue Dot for 10mm auto and have the entire spectum covered (except mouse fart stuff).
Yep.... one thing that keeps me with BD is this: ACCURACY. I've tried to refute or ignore the results ... but I just can't do it. Target shooting isn't interesting if you aren't hitting the bulls!
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote