View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 20:39   #20
CanyonMan
In The Saddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickE10mm View Post
CM, thanks for the beautiful pics.... can't wait to hear about your shooting event!

I'm actually going to the range in the morning to wring out the Fusion and G29 with about half a case of handloads... no chrony but still should be fun. I'm supposed to be meeting "Gator" from here on the forums for the first time. Maybe he'll let me shoot his JPoint G20!! :P

Thanks Nick !

Man sounds like fun for you tomorrow, and like you, as you know, I am chrony poor at present till I can replace the sucker.. But should know all I want to know without it any way..

Pretty cool that your metting with Gator. Seems like a nice guy on here. I hope you two have a great time tomorrow and it's always cool to meet a new bud, especialy who likes shooting !

Just had to drop in that "Fusion' didn't ya !

Have fun amigo..
Y'all stay safe

Let's hear from you over here as well, feel free man.

I do hope it rains on us tomorrow, as we need it more than real bad, if so, i will have to wait. Hope it rains all week slow and steady and light. If not, I'll be out blastin away.

adios..

CM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Jesus said: You who are without sin cast the first stone.. John 8: 7

Last edited by CanyonMan; 07-20-2012 at 20:41..
CanyonMan is offline   Reply With Quote