View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 20:02   #18
CanyonMan
In The Saddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
CM, I wish I were closer, I'd run over and give you a hand...anyway will be on the look out for the range report! Enjoy!
Hey your welcome to come "give me a hand" shootin any time at all. You would really like this "canyon wall shotting. It breaks up all the bordem of the steel plates... ha. Just like shooting sacks of flour.

Hard to tell from the pic above, but there is plenty of space down below (from the high rim I am on with the camera) to shoot from point blank, backing all the way back through a "cut" we got dozed through the mesquite and cactus, to shoot about 300 yds. Then, on up to the ridge to shoot the 400/600yd stuff... If'in ya can!

Like I said, this should be called canyon 'humble.'

Many places on the ranch to shoot, but this is one of the safest for livestock sake. Shooting cuttin horses would not make your day no matter how great your gun worked ! haha.

Here is my son at the gate 'behind the ranch house': There are also (as you can see) some very good places up in the mountain run offs to shoot as well. There is no lack of space here to shoot and play.. But mostly work !

10mm Reloading Forum

Thanks amigo ! Any time at all !

CM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Jesus said: You who are without sin cast the first stone.. John 8: 7

Last edited by CanyonMan; 07-20-2012 at 20:07..
CanyonMan is offline   Reply With Quote