View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:29   #1
amacro

New to Glocks trouble with my G36

Hello from Ocala Florida
I picked up a G36 at a gun show and I'm thrilled with the ergonomics - I've got a Kimber ultra compact and a Sig P220 compact both obviously different in many ways, the Glock is lighter and just fits my hand better. And I love to do mods on my guns and the Glock just has so many options (a lifetimes worth) lol, anyway took it to the range yesterday and had 2 problems one is minor and I suspect has to do with my grip or position I got dinged in the head a few times- returning home my wife said of I know you're happy to show that off. The second I'm sure sure will correct with practice is the following as I mentioned my other guns are different systems so the trigger system is different, well to get to the point -pulling the trigger apparently I'm not letting it restage and the gun slide would not return to fire position I had to "push" it to ready to fire this did not happen all the time and was a little distracting - otherwise I put 100 rounds of FMJ and 2 magazines of Federal Hydrashocks without any FTE etc, again I'm sure this will improve when I learn to finesse the trigger. I'm looking at the 3.5 trigger aftermarket as a possible solution. Sorry to be so long winded and glad there is a place to share and learn about the great gun
Al
amacro is offline   Reply With Quote