Thread: .357 sig
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 22:23   #58
breacher1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredj338 View Post
Your opinion, probably based on your lack of skill w/ a magnum handgun. Who says you can't have accurate large caliber, magnum, accurate & rapid fire? You connect w/ good bullets from a 44magnum & you won't need 6 hits, not even 5, maybe not more than one. Just because you can't doesn't mean others can't. My only issue w/ anything larger than a N-frame 44mag is size & wt. Certainly not the ability to shoot it fast & accurate. BTWm first shot times w/ a 9mm or 44mag rev would be about the same so????
Okay Dirty Harry. You carry your Smith 29 boat anchor around and I'll stick with my puny Glock 23. Apparently you did not read my post very carefully before running your suck. You obviously have never been in a gunfight or probably even seen one. Hint- it's not anything like on TV or when you are playing with your X-box. And when was the last time you saw a professional competitive shooter win anything with a hand canon competing against fast accurate shooting from an autoloader in a SD caliber. Never. Sonic booms don't win shooting games or real life gun fights.

I never said you might need 5 or 6 rds from a 9mm or 40 cal. I said IF you miss with with your 500 S&W first rd a BG (or cop) with any skills at all will be pumping 5 or 6 rds in your chest before you can detonate your second atomic bomb.

I've seen it happen up close and personal.

Last edited by breacher1; 05-09-2012 at 22:40..