View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 14:03   #368
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooyah1964 View Post
Boy this has been an interesting read even tho it's looong. Feb 2012 my G30SF only 1 mo old, "kaboomed" with split frame, blown mag (hit and killed my rt shoe sole" destroyed trigger etc. No damage to upper...slide, barrel, extractor or other. Using Lawman factory ammo blown case at 6 o'clock. Slight damage to my rt hand scratches on my face and arms..Yeah boy that was fun...All the forensic examination says bad load, Glock replaced gun with only $47.00 charge...Happy w/ Glock pissed at "Lawman/Speer" said it could not have been their problem as no other reported failures...Don't believe in lawsuits but a good ol fashion butt kicking might be needed foe those who don't make mistakes..Gun back ran 300 rds last Monday..alls good
Actually I'm very glad you weren't more seriously injured! I've been trying to remain silent; but, THIS I can't resist:

Quote:
All the forensic examination says bad load, Glock replaced gun with only $47.00 charge...Happy w/ Glock pissed at "Lawman/Speer" said it could not have been their problem as no other reported failures ....
Do you ever get the feeling that, 'You're back in high school. It's prom night; and you're, still, a virgin.'
Arc Angel is offline   Reply With Quote