View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 20:38   #18
GRT45
Transform & Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal Killer View Post
Would you be able to put a set of calipers on it and tell me the width of the coils? I can take a measurement of a mag to see if it'll fit.
Below are the measurements of the KSV MagEx spring I received today from KRISS-USA. I hope this helps.

As the spring sits in a mag tube, I'm calling the coil "Length" (L) the dimension of the coil from front to back, where the back is the side of the mag with witness holes. Coil "Width" (W) is the dimension of the coil from side to side. These measurements are by digital caliper.

"Linear inches" simply refers to the uncompressed length of the spring coil sections (top and bottom), measured with a tape measure along the long axis of the spring. The total length of the uncompressed spring as received is 13.75 linear inches.

UPDATE 6/29/2012: Following text revised with new product description, SKU number and KRISS Store link.

Spring for 25+ extended mag (SKU: AMGS1-X001)

Purchased online from KRISS-USA, Inc. on February 27, 2012
http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessori...ring-only.html

Bottom Coils (16 coils total, 12.25 linear inches uncompressed)
0.80" W x 1.09" L (20.32mm W x 27.69mm L)
Top Coils (3 coils total, 1.5 linear inches uncompressed)
0.36" W x 1.09" L (9.14mm W x 27.69mm L)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
: Strictly monogamous, I have one Glock and one woman.
GLOCK Certified Armorer,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Member,
Endowment Member, Eagle Scout

Last edited by GRT45; 06-29-2012 at 17:31..
GRT45 is online now   Reply With Quote