View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:45   #15
GRT45
Transform & Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal Killer View Post
does anyone know who the original manufacturer is on these? I would like to try to get a new spring.
Some months ago, I contacted KRISS and suggested they sell the spring in the KSV MagEx G30 extension kit as a separate, replacement part. They were very responsive to the suggestion. Happily, the part is now available for sale.

http://store.kriss-usa.com/accessori...ring-only.html

That is the good news. The bad news is the shipping cost ($10.21 to Texas) is more than the cost of the spring ($8.95). By coincidence, I have a spring on order to be delivered on 3/6/2012.

I can't vouch that the spring is any different than those you had before that are unsuitable for the G20 mags. My only experience with the KSV MagEx spring is with the extension kit on G21 13-rd 45ACP mags and as a replacement spring for the inferior spring in a Korean-made 27-rd 45ACP mag (Victory brand).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
: Strictly monogamous, I have one Glock and one woman.
GLOCK Certified Armorer,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Member,
Endowment Member, Eagle Scout

Last edited by GRT45; 06-29-2012 at 17:23..
GRT45 is offline   Reply With Quote