View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 20:54   #8
GRT45
Transform & Win

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
Buy the Kriss 45acp extensions; they will work with 10mm mags. The 30-round Kriss extension in 45 becomes a 33-round 10mm mag; just the right touch for the next civil insurrection. They will also be FAR more reliable than jury-rigged Korean mags.

Drawbacks? The mag holes on the Kriss extension will not align exactly with the 10mm round count. I somehow managed to overcome my sorrow over this "mismatch".
Hmmm...I wonder what has changed since this guy (Carlos 10mm) tried and failed to make them work a little over a year ago (see GT thread link below). At the time, the mag spring supplied with the KRISS Super V MagEx G30 45ACP extension kit wouldn't fit in the G20 mag.

Kriss Super V extensions do not work with G20 mags.

Another guy (Jack-O) on a Saiga-12.com forum also described the problem with the supplied spring and other problems and presented workarounds he devised to make it work (January, 2010 at link below).

10mm fans.... Finally a 33 round mag that WORKS!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
: Strictly monogamous, I have one Glock and one woman.
GLOCK Certified Armorer,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Member,
Endowment Member, Eagle Scout

Last edited by GRT45; 03-31-2012 at 12:22..
GRT45 is offline   Reply With Quote