Thread: Ruger LCR
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 21:32   #3
Nakanokalronin
JMB & MTK

I recently bought a Talo grey/blue LCR in 38spl. Haven't gotten the chance to shoot it yet ,but hopefully will get to the range either tomorrow or Monday night.

I have been doing quite a bit of dry fire practice with snap caps and I have to say, it has the best factory DAO trigger I've ever felt on a snub nose. I know there are lighter titanium snubs but at 13.5oz and half the cost of a Ti, it certainly gets my vote.

The standard Hogue grip is quite comfortable and works perfectly in my 5.11 shirt and ankle rig which will be the 2 carry methods depending on what I'm doing. Pocket carry may be a little bulky but Ruger sells an abbreviated Hogue grip for that.

Also, don't worry about any rattle inside the gun, it's normal. Ruger revolvers use a transfer bar system and every Ruger revo I've owned has a similar rattle.

General Firearms Forum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Nakanokalronin is offline   Reply With Quote