View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 23:02   #112
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Aren't you contradicting yourself...
Nope. I am a lover / not a hater. I don't mind talking about things in person. I grew up in a small town and I guess I have small town mentality.. not some awesome globalization thought process or whatever Rabbi guy claims.

If someone wants to be cynical and crass and enjoys the little remarks and put downs to make themselves feel like they are a superior being on some internet forum I should let them.

Rabbi - I take it back. I am sure you are a great person. You will remain on my ignore list and I will stop clicking to view what cute little remarks you have or to point out flaws in reasoning that I failed to type on my keyboard in replying in a thread.
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote