View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 20:30   #105
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Some poeple are simply wired to not "get it"

I think you want to get it, I really do. I dont think you are a bad guy at all but you have a disconnect when it comes to processing information.

Kind of like the gun guy who repeats all the same myths about guns over and over because "that is what he heard" and as time goes on, and he begins to be informed about the real truth, instead of growing in knowledge, he just keeps on repeating and defending all the crap. OR, just keeps believing new crap instead of real truths. It is also similar to conspiracy theory people. The kind of people who are in to them dont cling to just one (which could make sense) they tend to buy all of them. That is not healthy and is in fact a flaw in ones approach.

You, in many posts, about many subjects, just dont seem to be able to muster up complete facts or demonstrate an understanding of a global perspective of an issue.

Is that what you want? Is that who you want to be? A half truth is often as bad as being completly wrong just as bad information in will always equal bad information out.

I guess I just worry about me and don't possess this whole "global perspective" that you must have.

As far as a half truth. Rabbi --> I don't know who you are but I would be wiling to meet you in person just out of pure curiousness. Maybe you could continue to explain these half truths that I have. Not a threat -> I am just merely stating I don't mind taking a trip to San Antonio and saying hello. We could discuss it.

Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.

Last edited by Javelin; 02-10-2012 at 20:33..
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote