View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 18:36   #102
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javelin View Post
Your remarks are interesting Rabbi. Probably why I have to click to view each and every one of your posts. Yeah I am not the best at anything. Worst at everything. How I made it this far who the hell knows.

I guess it is all in context. If an officer tells someone to render aid by picking up his handcuffs he dropped is one thing or possibly giving information which the citizen is also obliged to perform.

An officer telling a citizen at the scene of a crime to assist in the physical arrest of a BG (which some CCW'ers daydream about) is a completely different matter and which is the context in which I believe this thread is talking about.

So simple facts are only important when it is in a specific context I guess. But all this is just generalities and it is true I don't like generalities.

EDIT: And for the record Rabbi - I don't think you are a complete tool just that your posts are condescending and logic skewed to meet whatever agenda you have at the time.
Some poeple are simply wired to not "get it"

I think you want to get it, I really do. I dont think you are a bad guy at all but you have a disconnect when it comes to processing information.

Kind of like the gun guy who repeats all the same myths about guns over and over because "that is what he heard" and as time goes on, and he begins to be informed about the real truth, instead of growing in knowledge, he just keeps on repeating and defending all the crap. OR, just keeps believing new crap instead of real truths. It is also similar to conspiracy theory people. The kind of people who are in to them dont cling to just one (which could make sense) they tend to buy all of them. That is not healthy and is in fact a flaw in ones approach.

You, in many posts, about many subjects, just dont seem to be able to muster up complete facts or demonstrate an understanding of a global perspective of an issue.

Is that what you want? Is that who you want to be? A half truth is often as bad as being completly wrong just as bad information in will always equal bad information out.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote