View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:39   #5
YtownGlock
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Are you claiming that this guy, who is a felon thrice over is a cop in Ohio? I dont buy it.

As to your question...are you having "doubts" because the "felon" was the dissenter?

Rendering "aid" is just that. Aid can rise to the level of the circumstances.

(FYI..I dont know anything about Academies in Ohio...I know at mine, playing too much of the "what if" game tended to get us PT)
The guy who is the felon did not complete the academy due to an "knee injury", every PT day he gave some bs excuse not to participate because his "injury" prevented him from doing some of the exercises.

I don't have doubts because the felon was the dissenter. I was just asking LEOs, such as yourself, your/their opinion of a civilian coming to aid in a deadly force situation.

We played a lot of the "What if" game in my class only because we wanted to know what we could/should do or not do in certain situations. As for the situation I presented in class, it was just a spur of the moment thing that popped into my head.

We only got punished with PT if during DT we goofed off, said "I'm dead", failed to be verbal while doing tactical boxing and delivering blows and strikes to subdue an assailant, etc.

Last edited by YtownGlock; 02-07-2012 at 12:39..
YtownGlock is offline   Reply With Quote