View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 15:43   #200
Morley Menthols

Today I talked with Kevin on the phone and he assured me that his new website was secure. I made an order for 11 boxes of 10mm ammunition using the new website while talking with Kevin. I was one of the hacker victims because of a previous order and had to get a new credit card. Kevin is in my opinion a very decent person and will do everything he can to satisfy customers. I have chronographed his 10mm ammo twice and his advertised velocities are very acceptable, and I am very picky about my ammo! I have shot boards, phone books, and other various objects to satisfy my curiosity with what the bullets with do. Bottom line...I sure as heck would not want to be shot with this ammo! 10mm ammunition from Underwood Ammo is the real deal. I have been shooting 10mm ammo for 25 years and this is the best you can get for the money.