View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 12:27   #19
TFLWYO

I am going through the same issues right now for the same gun. I find the square, top outside edge of the slide to be a particular problem area for concealing Glocks under a polo shirt. Everything can be fine except for one little bump that prints. The only cure I have found so far, besides a wardrobe change, is to get the gun as low to the waist as possible with a heavy cant. I can do it best with the Remora, but I cannot with the CTAC. I also know from experience with 3 different VM IIs that each gun is different, so I am hesitant to commit the funds and the long wait for something for which I only need 5 seconds to determine if it is going to work or not. I would stick with the Remora except that it is a pretty bulky holster, and even with the ART cut it is hard to get a good firing grip on the gun while in the holster. BTW, I have not found any holster that will not shift during a 3-5 mile walk or hike. I think that is just a fact of life. At least for Glocks I can find used holsters at reasonable prices so my experimentation is not as costly as it is with other firearms.

Last edited by TFLWYO; 01-08-2012 at 12:31..
TFLWYO is offline   Reply With Quote