View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 06:20   #12
gwsanfor

FYI anyone considering a G20sf, I got mine and ran 300 flawless (locally available weak PPU 180gr JHP, American Eagle 180gr FMJ, and Blazer 200gr TMJ) rounds through it yesterday. It does not feel any bigger to me than a G17/22. The gun is stupid accurate out of the box, and the recoil is no worse than anything else I shoot (that may change when the Underwood, Hornady, and Georgia Arms ammo arrives today, and when I get the shell plate in to load more interesting rounds). Going to chrono everything Saturday.

It's my new favorite Glock. Oh yeah, and I got the Armorer's price from Ed's Public Safety, shipped overnight. Ed's totally rocks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by gwsanfor; 01-06-2012 at 06:21..
gwsanfor is offline   Reply With Quote