View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 19:23   #9
Genin
Designated Left

Yes I use a RMR'd Glock 19 for my EDC. I have CC'd this bad boy for the past 3 months and will continue to do so. The newer micro dots, such as the Trijicon RMR02 are extremely durable and have fantastic battery life. The Ameriglo suppressor sights allow me to easily cowitness and see my sights in any light. It is very important to have the BUIS to assist in dot aquisition initially. Over time they don't play as much of a role, but do help in total dark with body index (helps you get the dot upon presentation...trust me) and are good to have in case your dot ever goes down, which you'd just use them as traditional irons. I have put over 1k rounds down range in the past few months with this set up and have found it to be 100% reliable and far easier to make very fast, accurate hits...especially when moving dynamically. The biggest feature is that the dot allows you to be threat focused, no more blurry target and clear front sight. Also long range is now a reality. I can make 100 yard shots on a 12" steel plate consistently. HTH. Any questions, just ask.

Sights, Optics and Lasers
Genin is offline   Reply With Quote