View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 18:54   #122
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Poor quality, disguised by unnecessary weight that makes it feel like it's built solid. They break a lot more than S&W. I rate them equal or a hair above Taurus. I've actually been required to use them in training - never made it through a week with a Ruger revolver or Mini-14 that it didn't have to be replaced with a working one.

Back in the days when we ALL carried revolvers and Ruger had just started making the GP 100 I remember how we all ridiculed the only guy I ever met who carried a Ruger. I think he finally traded it off just so we'd stop making fun of him. He wasn't one of the "gun guys" in the department.
Mine served me well while I carried it. I would have been well served by carrying a 686 too. I always thought I was a gun guy, but I guess I was mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote