View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 14:15   #108
legion3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysshootin View Post
Call Ruger, and ask why no 10MM was ever offered in their P-Series, I did years ago. Their answer will give you insight to your other questions about the other manufactures. Or you can just go on assuming, and stick with your opinions. I know they are stubborn.

Like I asked, if M&P, XD, Ruger Blackhawk, etc, etc, were made available, in 10MM, would they sell? I'm guessing you'd say no. I'd disagree. Like I said before, they wouldn't even make it to the shelves, just like the Colt DE, because there is no demand, right!
So you don't have any answers?

Why should I call Ruger? Why can't you answer why its not possible or they choose not to?

If none of the other makers can make a 10mm polymer, as you suggest, how could S&W do it with the M&P or HS Produkt do it with the XD?

Very confusing

How many DE's did Colt make in 2011?

Answer that then we will know if the demand is really high or simply very few pistols available.

And yes a new 10mm pistol would sell but not in numbers to make the initial investment worth it. Hence no new 10mm pistols in any modern designs.

Otherwise they would make it, unless they can't as you suggest.

So bottom line is there is demand but yet no one seems to understand that at a money making level in any of the major handgun makers.

Not a good way to run a business. Usually you give the market what they want, or perhaps, they are.

Last edited by legion3; 01-01-2012 at 14:16..
legion3 is online now   Reply With Quote