Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 18:07   #8349
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
May you oversleep tonight when the demons tuck tail and give up.: grouphug:: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
Nice thought........ Maybe next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
If you were here right now we could have a Percocet party.: whistling: Guess this will have to do for now.
That would be fun. Percocet on top of my Fentanyl has weird effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I really appreciate him doing that for you. I would hate for all this to get lost in cyberspace.
I agree, although I've had times when I wish it would.

Well, good. I would hate to think I'm not being effective.
Sometimes I think you're a little too effective.

I know you do, and I hope you get comfort from them and the scriptures I post.
Sometimes I do from them too.

I know he's listening. He promised he would. I'm going to keep pestering him. I have other people praying for you too that REALLY don't know you.
There are times when I really doubt that, but other times when I hope he is.

Please tell those people I said Thank You.

I know. That's why I wanted you to read it. Sometimes you grasp things better after some time has passed.
You mean when time has passed and psychosis has lost it's grip. Before I couldn't even really get my mind around some of that stuff. Or I would, and the next time I thought about it, be right back where I was.

Luke 2:8-14

King James Version (KJV)

8And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Merry Christmas, Everybody!

It's Christmas Eve in the sandbox, and I hope you're all having a great day!

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote