Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 20:55   #8348
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Yeah true. I guess you know you've been cussed a couple of times and made me cry a lot of times.

Well, good. I would hate to think I'm not being effective.

Yes, he has. I sometimes wonder why someone who never even heard of me before he read this thread would spend so much time and energy on me.

Funny, huh? I don't know either. I just know I'm supposed to do it. I have no clue where my ideas come from, or what leads me to a certain scripture to post that really captures what you are feeling. A farmer doesn't know how a seed knows to grow when it's planted either, but he knows it will so he keeps planting and harvesting by faith. I take it on faith that someday your life is going to be better, so I keep on posting and encouraging you.

I've been saying 'screw it' all along, but so far something inside me doesn't agree with that. A part of me would be relieved if one of these Afghani's kills me, but I think I'm more afraid of getting shot again and having to start all over again recoevering. Not a fun thought. Older and wiser, maybe. I like to think so. Hurt more, that's an understatement.

And you know I thank you for the prayers.

I know you do, and I hope you get comfort from them and the scriptures I post.

I really, REALLY hope he's listening.

I know he's listening. He promised he would. I'm going to keep pestering him. I have other people praying for you too that REALLY don't know you.

I started reading, but haven't finished yet. That part's hard to read, if you get my drift.

I know. That's why I wanted you to read it. Sometimes you grasp things better after some time has passed.

Got the CD in and page loaded, thanks to you.
I really appreciate him doing that for you. I would hate for all this to get lost in cyberspace.

Luke 2:8-14

King James Version (KJV)

8And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Merry Christmas, Everybody!

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote