Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:10   #8341
BobInTX

A prayer for Lone_Wolfe

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come before you to pray for our friend, Lone_Wolfe. I pray that you would send your angels for protection over her in Afghanistan and all the days of her life. Be with her and wrap your loving arms around her and give her comfort and peace.

Lord, she has paid a big price for her service in the wars, and I ask that you would give her healing of her physical and mental problems. Cast out her doubts and fears, and rid her mind of nightmares and demons. Be with those who are caring for her over there, and give them the knowledge and foresight to know what to do for her. But above all, Lord, I ask again for miraculous healing of her chest. As Jesus healed so many during his ministry on this earth, I ask you to heal her so that there is no doubt where the healing comes from. Remove the scar tissue and inflammation from her cartilage, and mend the bones of her ribs and sternum. Release the bound connecting tissue from her lungs and heal them, and allow her to breathe. You have said "with God all things are possible" and "ask and it will be given you" and "with faith you can move mountains", so I ask you to give her this healing. Let her wake up one morning and say "Wow! I don't hurt today!" Lord, increase her faith and draw her closer to you. Let her feel the presence of your Holy Spirit.

As we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ this week, we think about all of the healing he did, and of his wonderful gift of salvation, and it's in his Holy Name that I pray, and that we have our hope. Amen.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.

Last edited by BobInTX; 12-20-2011 at 12:11..
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote