Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:49   #8340
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
The fact that it still bothers you means you probably still need to work on that issue..

Please continue. You have been a great help to Wolfe's recovery.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm sure Lone_Wolfe is cussing you right now.

Wolfe, you need to keep visualizing a different outcome for your dreams. I think it was beginning to work before you changed theaters. You need to do this as often as you can, at least 4-5 times a day, and especially when you lay down at night.

As for your fear and anxiety for being over there, I want to point out that you have been there for several weeks and you aren't dead yet. I'm sure you haven't told us some things and it's easy for me to say, but I think it's time you can say "screw it". Do your job the best you can for as long as you're able. If you die or get hurt again you do, but you can't live in fear. That's not the XXXXXXXX that Silent Runner knew pre-Afghanistan, and that's what you should try to return to. I know she's still in there, somewhere. You're just a little older and wiser now. And you hurt more.

I want you to know that I pray for your protection and healing every night. Even if I don't say much it doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you. I know I'm not the only one.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote