Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 17:15   #8337
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Well, at least they have a state-of-the-art facility!
Haha, maybe state-of-Afghani-art. Per my doc and therapist's orders I had the heat in the room set to about 80 and was waiting with the heating pad on my chest when my therapist showed up. He walked in and was wearing PT shorts and T-shirt. He asked if I minded him wearing that instead of regular uniform since it was so warm in there. I took a good look and said "No, I don't mind even one little bit. In fact, I'm enjoying the view".

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
I always wish for the very best where you are concerned Sweetheart.: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
All things considered, it seems a blessing that you have a side area you can keep as warm as you need, in a reclined chair that you can access and nobody will care how much time you take.

Maybe these elements will help you heal better.

<<< hopeful.
Yeah, I'm not complaining about it at all. There's only 2 keys to the padlock, I have one and the person doing my therapy has one. That way I don't even have to worry about being disturbed if I'm just in there to get away from Afghani's and everyone else. Luckily the unit that has a few things stored in there doesn't mind, as long as they can get in if they need to.

I'm hopeful too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
I saw this pic and thought of you, Sweetheart.

Okie Memorial Area
Me and that cat are going to fight over my sushi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Do you think Marylin can curl up with you and share some of that heat?

Okie Memorial Area
Of course she can! Just as soon as you get here with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I hope your chest is settling down too.

They love it when I tell you off because they know I am right.
They love it even when you're not right.

I hope you do get sent home sooner rather than letting you stay in that place for a year. It does sound like they are are trying to help you though.
We'll see. According to my doc I won't be shipped out unless something goes wrong, but I'm not betting the farm on that after the problems I've had even since I found out I was coming here.

My counselor started trying to talk about other things besides my PTSD and fears. She keeps saying she's not a shrink, and isn't used to really digging into guilt issues, but she seems willing to try. Maybe a little too willing, if you get my drift.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote