Then , at least we would be in good company
Speak for yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
This is good news.
Yes it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post
SR, this was so beautiful and perfectly said!! Lady Glock, I agree with your prayer for everyone's health and for a lovely Christmas for all!!
Thank you. I was only speaking the truth and I hope she listened. I will join you in those prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
I was worried too, especially when the management here in country looked at me like I'd grown an extra head when I said something about it. On the physical side, I've been following orders pretty closely here now that I'm fairly settled in. My chest does seem to be settling down a little, hope it settles down a lot more soon.

You folks love it when she tells off, don't you. haha Thank you for the prayers, and please include her in them.
I hope your chest is settling down too.

They love it when I tell you off because they know I am right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
She's crazy 'cause you purloined her e, ya galoot. ::

And if you're keeping up, she has done did pummeled you, so return the e with apologies and two gallons of premium ice cream.
I think two gallons of ice cream would not be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
I spend lots of time in prayer right now...lots of time begging God to help me find a doctor that will listen to me and take this pain and help me find work. Having a hard time sleeping right now as I can't get comfortable laying down or sitting up. I've taken several pain pills and still not getting relief. I know...it's nothing compared to the pain you have every day of your life, but it puts me in tears...and that isn't normal for me. I have a high pain tolerance, but this is kicking my butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Don't you think that's some wishful thinking on your part? You know what I do over here, do you think they're going to do away with that job? And no, they won't make travel any easier going out than it was coming in. There was nothing easy about that.
That may be wishful thinking on several of our parts but I know better then to hope for it.

Yep, that's what they want. Truthfully I don't see being able to stay a year if this first several weeks is any indication. It's 4AM and once again I'm up because when I tried to sleep the nightmares were waiting. I'm still at the max dose of Fentanyl and eating add-ons like candy. Plus I had a breathing attack last night. Not the worst I've had by far, but painful enough. I really think when I get to the point I can travel again my doc or PA will get rid of me.

One bit of news, the person doing my physical therapy and me came up with a way that we wouldn't have to try to do my therapy in the gym, which is small, cold, and usually has someone on the bench we try to use. We're using a little outbuilding next to the clinic that I can keep as warm as I want. There's what looks like an old dentist's chair in there which is comfortable to sit back in, and I can even get out of it myself. I'm to come in about 20-30 minutes before my appointment and sit there with the heating pad on my chest. I have a key so I can come in there and sit any time I want. No one else uses the room, except for a few things stored in there. My therapist said there's a treadmill in a conex that was just taken out of the gym that he's going to try to get moved into there. There's barely room for it, but that's way better than the way we've had to do it so far.
I hope you do get sent home sooner rather than letting you stay in that place for a year. It does sound like they are are trying to help you though. I hope that warm therapy room does you some good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Do you think Marylin can curl up with you and share some of that heat?

Okie Memorial Area
I think you already know the answer to that.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote