CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky View Post
Just send her to the OAF, tous and I will see to it she goes crazy...: rofl:
Fixed it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tous View Post
She's crazy 'cause you purloined her e, ya galoot.

And if you're keeping up, she has done did pummeled you, so return the e with apologies and two gallons of premium ice cream.
Ice cream is always good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Quote:
"I was worried too, especially when the management here in country looked at me like I'd grown an extra head when I said something about it. On the physical side, I've been following orders pretty closely here now that I'm fairly settled in. My chest does seem to be settling down a little, hope it settles down a lot more soon."
Yea! I'm glad to hear you're doing better. How long are you supposed to be there, anyway?
So am I, thanks. I was seriously on the verge of telling my employer I couldn't do it, ship me home and I'll try to get some help there. The thought is still going through my mind, but I'm starting to think maybe I'll get a little better, or at least back to where I was in Iraq. I really need to get better than that, I still had a long way to go even before all these setbacks. They're hoping I can stay for a year or fairly close to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
I spend lots of time in prayer right now...lots of time begging God to help me find a doctor that will listen to me and take this pain and help me find work. Having a hard time sleeping right now as I can't get comfortable laying down or sitting up. I've taken several pain pills and still not getting relief. I know...it's nothing compared to the pain you have every day of your life, but it puts me in tears...and that isn't normal for me. I have a high pain tolerance, but this is kicking my butt.
Damn, I was hoping you'd have better news to share with us.

I really do understand pain being so bad all you can do is cry, I've been there a lot for 3 years now. It doesn't get any easier, as you know, and not being able to sleep only makes it worse. I'm really hoping and praying things start looking up for you soon and you get relief.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote