View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 19:22   #166
arushus
Biggest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunderwood View Post
Again, pleasure to talk with you.
To let everyone know...after running several tests, spending an incredible amount of the past 2 days on the phone and scanning everything in site - my web team found how this snot-nosed dirt bag was getting in...from the Philippines, no less. Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for him) we don't have a name or address for this loser, but we found him. Jerk. We also were able to watch him try (in vain) to continue to access the site in the same way he'd gotten in previously and was defeated.

Chalk one up for the good guys.
After 3 days of panic and headache I finally have the answers I want and the security I was promised from day 1. Breathing a big sigh of relief.
Good for you kevin! Glad to hear you guys figured it out!

You coming forth and admitting there was a problem, and taking the necessary steps to correct it, both on your site and with the customer that were affected, speaks VOLUMES about the type of person you are, and the manner in which you operate you business!

Even though I was targeted, I am coming away from this with a smile on my face, feeling very pleased and satisfied.

Guys like that jerk-off deserve a special corner of hell...
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote