View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 21:37   #162
arushus
Biggest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunderwood View Post
The site was designed by a company here in Charleston, WV from the ground up - a lot of what we asked be incorporated in the website meant them writing and designing software specifically for us, which is why it took so stinkin' long to get it up and going. I've refrained from mentioning them by name as a gentleman, but the potential damage this is doing (and could further do) to our reputation as a secure site has been very sternly brought to their attention. I can, however, say with confidence that any breach in the security is not an inside job. Just some low-life hacker.

Any specific information or suggestions you can give (from working in the field) would be greatly appreciated. I'll gladly pass it along to my "team"...

Thanks for taking this seriously kevin, and not just brushing it off as "better you than me".

Your handling of this has only bettered your reputation as far as Im concerned. Youve proven, more than once, that you are more than willing to help with any issues whatsoever.
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote