View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 23:34   #21
arushus
Biggest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barth View Post
XS Systems 24/7 Express Big Dots
The 24/7 stands for ALL lighting conditions.

24/7 Express Sights
http://xssights.com/index.php?nID=si...ts&sID=handgun

The Original fast acquisition sight enhanced with our 24/7 Tritium rear sight.

XS 24/7 Express sights are the finest sights made for fast sight acquisition in all light conditions. Day Light, Half-Light, or Low-Light, just "dot the I". Fast, simple and effective. This is the ultimate self defense sight system that provides sights you can see around the clock.

Features:
Enhances sight acquisition in all light conditions
Ultimate "Flash Sight" picture
Excels in high stress defensive situations
Improves Low-Light accuracy
Low profile, snag free design
Available with Big Dot Tritium or Standard Dot Tritium front sight
Trijicon® Tritium vials
Sights, Optics and Lasers
Quote:
Originally Posted by HGxyz View Post
I agree with barth here - the XS sights are great. I have a light sensitivity that makes it hard to see my sights when shooting from the shade at a target in bright sunlight. Actually like the stock glock plastics for this scenario, but I want night sights. XS was the answer for me. I also like the "dot-the-i" style for their fast target acquisition.

I highly agree with both of these gentleman! Ive also got xs big dots installed on my gun, and contrary to the rumors, these sights can be very very accurate when the correct sight picture is used! I also recommend heinie straight eights, and ameriglo Idot pro's. The heinies are a two dot system like the xs big dots are, but the rear sight is a notched U-shape like stock glock sights without the white outline. So at night you have the glowing dots where all you have to do is put one on top of the other and fire. And during the day you have a sight picture that is nearly identical to the stock glock sights, minus the white outline, which you really dont need in the daylight...
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote