Thread: 08:40 PM
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 19:17   #14269
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taterhead View Post
My neighbor makes great beer. He is going to begin teaching me how to brew beer this weekend. I have been teaching him to re-load ammunition. Plus I know how to camp. We will be a good partnership during one of those end-of-the-world conflagration thingies.

Beer and bullets. Survivalists we are!
Make sure you clean out your Grolsch bottles well, or you'll just end up cultivating some mold cultures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Very nice.

You know, we could ramp that up to industrial sized.
I saw an ad for a PCP rifle for deer hunting the other day.

But, for any micro brewery that has its equipment on display, we should definitely invent a giant PCP apparatus. Maybe we could name it the frother-nizer or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
A seasonal libation ... This has possibilities ... We can present it as the perfect accompanyment for any month that has a vowel in its name!
We can go one better and have another variant for any month with a syllable in its name.

Now, do we need testers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
Outstanding, and being a "seasonal" we can mark it up a bit as well and increase the profit margin, or am I too blunt?
Blunt? I think not. You are simply demonstrating your product management potential.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by MinervaDoe; 12-05-2011 at 19:19..
MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote