View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:51   #113
G29SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidBrass View Post
I've been hoping but no word yet. The 200gr is a new offering but only in the XTP. Is a cool round but not really what I'm looking for. (I bought some anyway)

Mine was hacked too on Nov 27th.

My credit card was compromised recently as well. First fraudulent charges started on Nov 27th. I wonder if this is just a coincidence.

The funny (not so funny really) thing is I just got a new credit card... so the list of places I have used this card is very small. Less than a months worth of charges. Never used this CC company before so unless it was an inside job at Capital One (credit card company), and I have no reason to believe it was, this was compromised by one of the merchants I have used in the past month.

What bugs me the most is I have no idea what merchant did this... so I may get compromised again because I go back to the same place and use my card again.

The other pain in the rear is setting up my auto bill-pays all over gain. Arghh!
G32 Gen4
G29SF is offline   Reply With Quote