View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 23:15   #103
rcd567

I've bought some of DT's ammo and it was good stuff. I didn't chrono it, but I doubt I got the speeds advertised on the box. I also doubt he's making those velocities the same way they are being tested on youtube. The ammo I"ve bought all went bang and it's available locally so that's a big plus. One thing to remember...he was offering 10mm stuff when almost no one else was bothering with it.

I'm not necessarily defending his claims, but I'm not shocked that someone would be less than truthful in advertising. Next you'll be telling me that politians lie.

But since this is an Underwood thread let me make it crystal clear. Kevin's ammo does meet his claims at about half the cost. I'll repeat that last part...at about half the cost! Until that changes, Underwood Ammo gets all my business.

And finally I've got no dog in this fight. I don't make ammo, nor make claims of velocity on such. What I can do is vote with my wallet. I vote Underwood.