View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 10:43   #78
glockin-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by makoshark75 View Post
My fellow Glockers, Death will indeed come for us all eventually. The wise will be prepared for what happens after that. If I understand the Bible correctly, the big issue is that our sin must be dealt with. Either we through faith accept Christ, who has paid sin's debt for us; or we reject him, choosing to pay sin's debt (in hell) ourselves. Consider this passage:

"but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many." Hebrews 9:26-28

I'm sure some of you will disagree with my post. It might even draw fire from some. However, at the end of my journey, having lived with faith in Jesus Christ and trying to point others to the same --If I'm wrong-- I will be no worse off. But, if one chooses to live their life apart from faith in Christ -- and I'm right -- at the end of their journey, they will lose it all.

I wouldn't want that to happen to any of you. I just care enough about y'all to not keep silent!
Amen,Brother! Unfortunately we do not all go to the same place. Some thing for people to ponder.
glockin-45 is offline   Reply With Quote