View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 22:16   #1
scottMO

Get Your Big Dawg Numbers Here!!!

Hi Troops!!

I now have the list and will continue to give out the Big Dawg numbers. We now have approx 1800 members and our love of the .45 cal shows in our volume of members!!!

If you would like to have a Big Dawg number, please email me or PM me for one. If you email directly, make sure and put "Big Dawg number" in the subject field and include your Glock Talk user name. I will give out the next avail consecutive number. If you have a number that is special to you, please let me know and I'll check and see if it is avail. FYI- All of the combinations with 30 and 45 are gone (4545, 3045, etc) as are most of the years of birth (1967, 1968, etc). Currently, as of 02/24/06, all numbers between #1 to approximately #1492 are taken and I'd like to keep the highest number avail as 9999.

In most cases, I should reply within 24-48hrs. If you email and do not get a reply with your Big Dawg number within a few days, please email again or send a "pm".

When you get your Big Dawg number, make sure and include it in your signature line!!

Welcome to the Big Dawgs Club!!

scottMO
Big Dawg #21.

Last edited by scottMO; 02-24-2006 at 22:24..