View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 16:43   #31
1911Nut17
1911Addicts.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD357 View Post
What's the difference? Be specific. Not talking about frame codes either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silversport View Post
You do understand the OP is talking about a professional package built by SACS, right???

A Professional Package built on a Springfield Armory donor is still a custom pistol...if you are talking price for one used, sure...it's not a Professional...it's a Professional Package Springfield Armory 1911 pattern pistol..again...I'll take a Springfield Armory Custom built 1911 pattern pistol over any off the shelf TRP...you think different...no arguments...more for me

Bill
I never once said that it wasn't better than a bone stock TRP. The only thing I ever said about the TRP was when some was saying that we were telling him a price lower than what a TRP costs.

The difference is that it isn't an actual pro. It wasn't built from the ground up as a pro, it was modified to be like a pro. I am sure it is just as nice quality and reliability wise, but from a cash value point of view it is different.

That is like saying if you buy a regular stock Camaro Z28 and the take it to a Chevy dealer and have them put on a SS air box, hood, and badges, it is now an SS and not a Z28.
1911Nut17 is offline   Reply With Quote