Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 18:01   #7470
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Be careful about wishing me sprung. The landing could hurt.

Thank you. back.

Hiya, and back. How you been?

Thanks, my friend. Got your PM, and I'm kinda wondering what a golf s*** is.

I'm OK for now, my doc paroled me for a while today to do some stuff that couldn't wait, but I'm going back shortly. He's trying a new sleep cocktail on me tonight. He told me the main reason I need to stay for a few nights is neither one of us will be here much longer and he wants to get me as far along as possible in the time left. I can't argue that, he's really done me a lot of good. I also had a session with my shrink today that I'll have to tell more about later, as my ride will be here any minute. He did mention that writing assignment again today, but I already knew he wasn't going to forget. Go to go, nite all, and your prayers and good thoughts are reaching me here. Thank you.
Wolfe, she PM'd me that, too. They must make you pay for the cuss words you use on the course now, so she bought the golf s***. She replied that she couldn't afford the words she uses.

I've been okay. Last week was crazy. My daughter in-law's mother died unexpectantly Tuesday morning and our daughter had gallbladder surgery on Wednesday. We had company all week. Oh, and we got a new roof on our old house where my daughter lives the day after the surgery. And Saturday night we were fishing in our backyard with our son and grandkids. My son was throwing back a catfish and dropped it and it stabbed him in the knee with it's side fin. I had to cut the fin to get the fish off. We had to go to the ER to get it cut out, tetanus shot and Augmentin.

The house is empty and quiet tonight. The dog is moping because he misses the boys.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote