Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 13:54   #7468
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Hi Sweetheart! I hope you're feeling better today, that you slept well last night, and that you're sprung today. : hugs:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
Be careful about wishing me sprung. The landing could hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyfgyf View Post
Hi LW,

Gentle hugs sent. Get well soon.

Thanks,
Gyfgyf
Thank you. back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
: wavey:
Hiya, and back. How you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Hey LW, hopefully things are under control. You are in my thoughts.
Thanks, my friend. Got your PM, and I'm kinda wondering what a golf s*** is.

I'm OK for now, my doc paroled me for a while today to do some stuff that couldn't wait, but I'm going back shortly. He's trying a new sleep cocktail on me tonight. He told me the main reason I need to stay for a few nights is neither one of us will be here much longer and he wants to get me as far along as possible in the time left. I can't argue that, he's really done me a lot of good. I also had a session with my shrink today that I'll have to tell more about later, as my ride will be here any minute. He did mention that writing assignment again today, but I already knew he wasn't going to forget. Go to go, nite all, and your prayers and good thoughts are reaching me here. Thank you.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote