Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 16:24   #7457
gemeinschaft
AKA Fluffy316

Send a message via AIM to gemeinschaft Send a message via Yahoo to gemeinschaft Send a message via Skype™ to gemeinschaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
I agree. Just as if you were the recipient of a donor organ. In fact, you WERE the recipient of a donation. Greg donated his life for you to have one.

Personally, I believe that it is not the donor giving an organ to keep the recipient alive; it is the recipient using their body to keep the donated organ alive.

Therefore, rather than thinking of Greg giving his life for yours; you are giving your body to keep his life (and memory) alive.

EXCELLENT POST!!!

LW, the next time you are having difficulty breathing, it is ok to put down the keyboard and just sit back and relax.

Personally, I hope when you get back, you are able to take a week in a cabin in Estes Park, CO with someone that you care about and you can spend your mornings waking up early just to watch the sun coming up over the mountains in the cool morning breeze.

I did just that when I cam back from a deployment it was good medicine.