Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:40   #7454
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemeinschaft View Post
Can you book that room for two? I promised my son I would take him shooting, might as well be for a good cause.
Make that a room for three. I need a good shooting session myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Nice sigline, sawgrass. I must admit I've been guilty of both.
You are not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
LW good to hear that your chest is improving.
I agree that Greg's family would likely benefit from meeting you.
Wolfe I think enough of us agree that you should give this some thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
My doc seems happy with the results of my arthroscopy, at least so far. He's not having me stretch and pull yet, but he says my rib is staying in place better. It still hurts like hell, but I'm not getting quite the spasms I was before. They're far from gone completely, but I'll take any relief I can get.

My shrink seemed pretty happy about our session today too, he made the comment that I seemed to have dumped most of the crap out of me head, and not it's time to start putting it all back in. **** that, why would I want to put it back in?
That is excellent news that your chest is recovering well. Your doctor is being honest with you when he says you will never be free of pain but you can get a lot better than you are now.

I think the reason your shrink wants you to put it back in is much like what BobInTX said. You have to find a place to put it and accept it. Discarding those memories is not an option and you have already said that. You would not ever want to forget what Greg did for you and neither should you. We should all remember and honor him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote