View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 19:28   #70
Butch
CLM Number 29
RetiredDinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonz View Post
And I may ask, how to you get to fire more than one shot with a single trigger pull ?
It's just a matter of rounding off the wrong edges by 'over polishing'.....

Quote:
My brother just returned from LE training, and was trying to describe to me the "double tap", where you don't let the trigger completely reset but it will still fire, but seems to work best on his gun which has a modified 8.5lb trigger pull.

I have a 3.5lb trigger on mine from lonewolf; although I can fire fast, I can't doubletap it.
I suspect that he's talking about 'using the reset' to simply fire two shots quickly vs allowing the trigger to move all the way forward and then pulling it all the way back to fire the next shot (like a double action). Read my blog for reset info....

Quote:
I'm going to try the nail file method, see if I can get it smoother, doesn't feel too great now despite the gentler pull recently added.
Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

U.S. Army-MNNG 73-83 95 Bravo
NRA Life Member
When wondering who's advise to consider, check their profile to see if they have posted anything about their training or experience.
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote