View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 13:35   #26
ron59
Bustin Caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9x45 View Post
but 6 years to make 'B' is kinda sad if you ask me. I said (to you) come back after 6 years (not that it took me that long to classify). You certainly have allot of advice for someone who has not played the game very long. You don't want to move up by classification, but by match wins. I shot D class for several years.

Going for a grave ? No, not mine.

Regarding classification:

I’m 60 years old, suffer from Osteoarthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis for the last 15 years (have to take infusions), a cataract surgery, 60% vision loss in the other eye, ruptured a lower disc 24 years ago, multiple motorcycle injuries, 2 hernias, couple of holes in me, and multiple cancer surgeries. GM might have been a reality 40 years ago, but not now. All I have to do is live longer than any other shooter in my division and classification.

You guys are just pups, with only a handful of matches under your belt. Sure, you may have quick movements, perfect eyesight, and can hop and down. And I hope you do well in the game. But both of you guys have a lot to learn.
Advice? Don't see where I gave any, except where I said that you don't have to take your finger off the trigger to transition, unless movement is involved. That is not advice *from me*, but the rule book.

As far as "moving up" by wins/classification, being as I only started 6 weeks ago there's plenty of time for that. All I've done is show up at a match and shoot as best as I could. I don't sandbag, and I will show up at a match, already have one picked out.

The one thing that *needs* to be learned by anyone reading this thread, is that you need to have your finger OFF the trigger while moving. As so CLEARLY is stated in the rules in post #14.

Or you might not live to be 60. Or 61.

Quote:
WTF?! How a cheap can an old, the old fart get?!

Last edited by ron59; 04-18-2011 at 13:39..
ron59 is offline   Reply With Quote