Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 19:57   #7153
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
I was having some sharp pains in one area of my chest last night that started getting worse all of a sudden around midnight. It felt like someone was sticking a knife in just to the right of my sternum just above ground zero. I hesitated taking my sleep meds because I thought I was going to end up walking to the hospital. Then it got so bad I didn't even trust myself to walk that short distance, so I called and someone came and picked me and Mandy up. Couldn't forget her, of course.

So I got in there and got a needle stuck in my arm and pretty doped up, when the PA on duty came in and stuck a needleful of something in my IV, then said "Say goodnight, Gracie". I said "Goodnight Gracie", and woke up to my doctor saying I'd missed mass. Of well, I didn't care. They's knocked me out, then let that wear off and switched me to sleep meds during the night, but some mega ones. Turns out the pain in my chest was from more of my terrorists abuse, and he gave me some muscle relaxers that I can take during the day to help the spasms relax. They seem to be helping, but my night ones are working even better.
My friend...I am so sorry you are having so many pain issues. I will let Jesus deliver my hugs to you. The strongest arms possible, giving the gentlest hugs ever. I will spend some extra quality time in prayer for you tonight. I really wish you would give extra consideration into coming home...I really believe it would do you good emotionally.

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote