View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 15:10   #70
SouthernBoyVA

This morning I CC'd into my local bank. Although Wachovia has been bought by Wells Fargo and is operating pretty much entirely under their rule, policies, and procedures, I will CC until the Wells Fargo sign goes up at which time I'll do what I deem in my best interest for whatever reason I may see. I should mention that before Wachovia was operating under the policies of Wells Fargo, I did not carry into my branch. Even though I mentioned something about their little "sign" on one of the doors to a teller with whom I was familiar. He just kinda smirked and said, "You'll notice that the sign has the silhouette of a revolver. So carry a semi-auto when you come in". I would ask frequently when they were going to be operating under Wells Fargo guidelines and when I received an affirmative answer to this, I started CC'ing. Just for those who might scream, "There was a no-guns sign you idiot".

Today, there was a parade in our little town during the morning and I wasn't aware of this. So on my second trip out, I pulled off to a side, got out of my car and went up to one of our local LEO's in his car to ask what was going one. Yes, my little friend was fully visible on my strong side. He said nothing about it as we discussed the goings on. But this IS Virginia and negative encounters with law enforcement while OC'ing are pretty rare.

Last edited by SouthernBoyVA; 04-16-2011 at 15:17..
SouthernBoyVA is offline   Reply With Quote