Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 13:36   #7023
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
When we first started it didn't seem all that bad, but when I saw 'Greg' come out from cover, then go down it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was crying and screaming at the same time and it felt like it was really happening. I think that's what my shrink wanted, too. I have to see him again tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I wonder what he'll pull out of his hat this time.

Unfortunately you're probably right. Damn.
Yes I think he is right. Nothing you could have said or done would have stopped Greg from trying to save you that day. It was his decision and not yours.

How did you session go today? I hate to say this but I hope he made you cry again today. I know that sounds cruel but you really do need to get everything out of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Fairhope does have a small sandy access to Mobile Bay and a wonderful Pier. That is a nice Sunday walk which I should be doing more often.

The classic "beaches" are further south at Gulf Shores - within easy truck/cycle range. About 35 miles.

You can sun and nap on the beach, get home, shower, have a nice dinner and still wake up in your own bed to do it again the next day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Well, you said it.

It does sound like something you need to be doing.
Oh my. You may come to regret these words Engineer151515.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
I think about you every day, regardless of logging into GT.

15 hr days are.... State comp in addition. Cross your fingers for Sat.

ETA: my sister is doing...seems to be responding to the antibiotic, but is complaining of chest pain this pm. LOVE and HATE.......doc's...meds...?
sawgrass I'm glad to see your sister is making progress and I thank you for the prayers. I thank everyone for the prayers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
So, what happened today?

Are you still noticing your nightmares coming later in the night?

When will Dr. Nice be back?
I was wondering these things myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote