View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 18:08   #7020
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
My birthday is in May. : whistling:
Hmmmmmmmm, let's see if I can google your phone #..........

Hey, I found the shreiff's # that way, why not your's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Fairhope does have a small sandy access to Mobile Bay and a wonderful Pier. That is a nice Sunday walk which I should be doing more often.

The classic "beaches" are further south at Gulf Shores - within easy truck/cycle range. About 35 miles.

You can sun and nap on the beach, get home, shower, have a nice dinner and still wake up in your own bed to do it again the next day.
Damn, that sounds like something I need to be doing, a daily walk to the beach. And with good company, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post
Wolfe, you are in my prayers. I can't imagine how hard it was to reenact what happened with Greg. You really are one tough girl. I pray that the "rest" of your life can be more peaceful, less stressful and full of love and joy. It really is possibly, sweetheart. Super gentle : hugs:: hugs:
When we first started it didn't seem all that bad, but when I saw 'Greg' come out from cover, then go down it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was crying and screaming at the same time and it felt like it was really happening. I think that's what my shrink wanted, too. I have to see him again tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I wonder what he'll pull out of his hat this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I believe it would have failed at the time, too.
Unfortunately you're probably right. Damn.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by Lone_Wolfe; 03-27-2011 at 18:12..
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote