Thread: Lone_Wolfe
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 18:09   #7014
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Glock View Post
S_R, prayers for you...up and continous, same for Sawgrass...I hope your sister's recovery is quick and complete!!
I'm still praying for Silent_Runner, sawgrass' sister, Bob's parents-in-law, and others, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
: hugs: No squeezing Sweetheart. I know the session with your psychiatrist was rough on you. : hugs: I have no intention of scaring you like I did in July ever again.
I think if you pull another Skidoo your sister will take a bat to you long before I could ever even send Silent_Runner up to clobber you, so you'd better make good on your word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
That is an understatement. Wolfe are you doing OK now?

I'm still hanging in, does that count?

You live near the beach? Do you have a plan in place to get Wolfe out of the water? If not you had better formulate one.
All he'll have to do is sit on the beach and offer a foot rub. He knows I'll come out then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
That's really rough.

I know. Can I have some more of those hugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Interesting session.

My birthday is in May.
Interesting? Well, you could say that I guess. I'm still having a rough time from having to relive it like that. Shrink wanted to ask me questions today about specific things I said trying to stop Greg from blowing cover. Like what was I thinking when I said this, how did I feel about having said that, etc. One of the things I yelled when he was coming out in super-slow motion was that he wasn't hurt and he would have a much better life than I ever would, because I'd already been shot and might die anyways. I said several other things trying to convince him to stay down, but we all know that failed.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote