View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 19:11   #13
RedTop

Getting back on topic... Why are we still letting muslims immigrate to our country?I'm serious about this question and would love a serious answer.

To me it's clear that the majority of muslims have no love for the West. Those who say they do care rarely speak out about the atrocities their co-religionists perpetrate. This is partly anecdotal on my part based on two muslims I know, but it seems to hold true to almost every other report I read. Yes, there are exceptions; Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Walid Shoebat, etc...

Maybe it's just me but when you are at war you don't open your doors to the enemy. Then again, one of our 'leaders' of the Army seems to have a different opinion (regarding Major Nidal Malik Hasan):

"Our diversity, not only in our Army, but in our country, is a strength. And as horrific as this tragedy was, if our diversity becomes a casualty, I think that's worse." - General George Casey, November 2009

And here we have two people who lost their job for telling the truth. Diversity at any cost... I think they mean it
RedTop is offline   Reply With Quote