Thread: child support
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 19:59   #22
Helicopter Nut
robin303's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 7,413
Here in Texas just call the State Attorney. They hate dead beat parents. I took my ex wife to court and the 1st thing the judge did was sentence her to 10 days in jail. Try this first because I bet it is free then if that don't work get a lawyer. Good luck to you.
G19 RTF w/gills
G17 RTF w/gills
robin303 is online now   Reply With Quote